Cadillac Series 62
Superb 1956 Cadillac 62 Series.
– Exempt from MOT and road tax!
– In completely original condition, not welded!
– V8, automatic, engine is in good condition, starts and runs well.
– Interior completely restored / renewed, original headliner.
– Overhauled steering rack and new pitman arm
– On NL registration and recently inspected for import EU, so also condition of car, suspension, bearings, etc checked and in good condition.
– Recent valuation report available (€22.500)
– Only flaw is the “American Paintjob” in the new color Baby Blue (original slightly darker blue)… here and there some bumps and spots.
Original Owners Manual and Workshop book present.
* Unique opportunity to drive such a characteristic car in such a condition.
The Cadillac Series 62 is a series of cars that was produced by Cadillac from 1940 to 1964. Originally designed to replace the entry-level Series 65. This Series 62 is of the 4th generation.I'm interested in this object